7 really good Reasons to hire Bowser's Pet care
1. We're Certified dog walkers That's right! We are trained and certified dog walkers.
2. We're PET CPR Trained AND CERTIFIED We are pet and human CPR and first aid trained. We also offer pet and human CPR and first aid classes for the public.
3. We're A legitimate FULL TIME BUSINESS We a full-time real business, registered with the state of Arizona Arizona Corporation Commission (azcc.gov)
4. We're INSURED FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND OUR Swe are insured for your protection, our protection and your pet's protection.
5. WE HAVE A GOOD REPUTAION AROUND TOWN We've worked hard to build a good name around town.
6. We're MEMBERS OF THE CHAMBERS OF COMMERSE we are active members of the Maricopa and Casa Grande Chambers of Commerce.
7. WE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE We collect pet food and deliver it to the local food banks. Sometimes we are asked to deliver directly to the person in need. And that is OK, we'll always keep your personal stuff, private.
WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL ANIMALS
Summertime is hot for humans but can be deadly for dogs.
Dogs cannot be left alone outside in the sun or in a car. Dogs will get overheated and get heat stroke which can be deadly for a dog.
If you find a dog that is overheated there are 5 things that you need to do to save the dog:
For more information on pet services please go to www.bowserspetcare.com
Did you know that 1 gram of dog waste contains 23 million coliform bacteria, twice as much as human waste? It can take over a year for a single dog waste to fully deteriorate. That means all those dangerous pathogens are lying about waiting to be brought in on your pet's paws and your feet.
A professional pooper scooper will have the tools that allow them to pick up the poop without bending over and getting too close to it. Many double bags it or will have a special septic tank to dispose of it.
A professional pooper scooper has a pet friendly sanitizer to spray on the area where your pet frequently goes. This provides your yard with a safe feeling, so that you and your pet can start enjoying it again.
Dog poop should be picked up weekly. Especially after a big rain.
Dog poop does not go away. If the waste is not there it is because Bowsers Pet Care has picked it up. At Bowsers Pet care, we provide professional pet care services and would like to discuss your needs with you.
Is your dog barking a lot? And tear up your furniture? He's not a "bad boy" he just needs to go for a walk.
Just like you, your dog can go stir crazy if stuck in the house for too long. Imagine if you have been stuck in the house with no radio, TV, or social media. That's how it feels for your dog.
Dogs have a good sense of smell. It is the primary sense to understand the world. Dogs sniff intensely because they are learning about the neighborhood, such as, who's in the neighborhood, what they are eating, who's in heat and other information that they need to know.
Sniffing a bush for a dog, is like you checking your Facebook page. It provides them with mental stimulation.
All dogs come from wild wolves somewhere in their past. All dogs want to get out and prowl.
At Bowsers Pet Care, we provide professional care services, and we would love to discuss your needs with you.
Many more people have adopted animals during the pandemic. Then is the norm. Being in lock down can be lonely. And a pet helps with that. But now that society is opening up, people are back to work, or traveling. The problem now is “What do you I with my pet?”
The easy answer is to hire a pet sitter (like me). Hiring pet sitter has several advantages.
Here are 5 of them.
Please keep these tips in mind when choosing a pet sitter for your furry friend. To learn more about pet sitting please visit www.bowserspetcare.com